Monday, July 6, 2015

Hello Again

This blog has been inactive for some months. However, I'm back now, and expect to be back for a good, long while.

The period of inactivity was due to several reasons. One of the more positive was that I've been putting more time into my books.

The first to be completed, which has just come out, is Cyberpunk, Steampunk and Wizardry: Science Fiction Since 1980.





It began as a revision of After the New Wave, but ended up becoming a whole, separate book--not a collection of essays, but a united, written-from-scratch work that, I hope, offers a fuller, deeper understanding of the topics I took on in the last work.

If you review books regularly (this includes reviewing on Amazon, Goodreads or a blog of your own), and would be interested in reviewing this book, please feel free to request an e-copy. Simply send an e-mail in which you indicate your reviewing experience (links to prior reviews would be fine), and let me know where to send the copy. (My contact information can be found on the "About Me" page.)

Your interest is appreciated.

No comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon