Thursday, July 9, 2015

Over at My Other Blog . . .

Back in 2008 I established two blogs, this one, concentrating on science fiction and contemporary culture, and another devoted to my interest in international affairs.

However, keeping two blogs going has been more than I have had time for these last few years, and so I have finally decided to concentrate on just Raritania.

You may read more about this decision in the official announcement. However, the gist of what I have to say about the matter is that my other blog will remain online, its published content available (I will even continue to respond to new comments appearing there), but all new posts (on all subjects) will appear here instead.

Again, I thank all those who have taken an interest--and welcome anyone transferring here from the other site for the first time.

No comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon