Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Announcing . . . A Century of Spy Fiction, Second Edition

Back in 2019, feeling myself done writing about spy fiction for a good long while, I put together a collection of my writings about the subject and published it as A Century of Spy Fiction: Reflections on a Genre.

As it turned out I was not quite so done with the genre as I thought at the time. (The few years after were eventful ones, after all--for the world, and if not for the spy novel, then at least the spy film.) The result was that last year, after revising and updating some of the older material, and combining it with new items (many previously unpublished), I published a second edition of the book--now on sale at Amazon and other retailers.
Get your copy today.

No comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon